I’m involved in a few online businesses and of all of them, I have to say I like revshare advertising the best for the following reasons:
- No need to sponsor to profit – most people getting involved in home business have no idea about sales and give up after getting rejected by a few family members of lack of duplication. Finally, with this business model you can grow your earnings on your own.
- Compounding – with a good site, you can take your money and make more money on a frequent basis.
- Simple – Both points 1 and 2 could be achieved via some sort of trading like binary options or forex, but revshare advertising only takes about 10 minutes per day: you just click your ads and maybe buy some more advertising packs and you are done for the day.
- Low risk: unlike currency trading, there is very little risk of actually losing money). As long as other people keep buying advertising packs, everyone wins. With currency trading, there are more factors than just other people buying, such as news events, which put your financial commitment at risk of being lost.
- Fast gains – revenue sharing advertising sites pay out somewhere between every 20 minutes and every day. What this means is that you and other participants can take your profits and purchase more advertising leading to more and more revenue sharing on a very frequent basis.
I’m in the following revshare advertising sites:
My Advertising Pays
Known as “MAPS”, this was the first revenue advertising site. Advertising packs cost $50.00 each, which meant it took a long time to before the profits from an advertising pack would allow you to buy another pack. For instance, if you bought and ad pack, and earned about $1.00 per day, your ad pack would produce $55.00 in about 2 months. At that time, you could then buy another pack with your $50.00 and keep your $5.00 on account. If you repeated this 10 times, then you would have $50 profit, at which point you could then buy another advertising pack. So, with MAPS, if you bought 1 ad pack, you would be able to buy a second ad pack on profits 20 months later. At that point you would 2 ad packs, which would give you a larger share of the revenue paid out every 20 minutes, but all in all, $50.00 would be too little amount of money to generate any useful revenue in a reasonable amount of time. Another thing is that after awhile, you reach a point where you ad packs are maturing to full payout amount just as soon as you buy one, leaving you stuck with never getting beyond a certain number of ad packs. This happened to me around the 90 ad pack mark. If I had had a few people as referrals, then their purchases probably would’ve boosted me beyond the 90 ad-pack mark. But as it stood, I hit a brick wall around 90 ad packs.
Reflecting on MAPS, we see the following:
- $50.00 is a high price for an ad pack. It leads to slow compounding of ad pack purchases.
- MAPS shared revenue every 20 minutes. While this led to rapid repurchases, it was taxing on the system. Most successors to MAPS share revenue every hour.
- MAPS had a bunch of irritating things to verify you were human, such as entering CAPTCHA values to prove you were human. This indeed gets tedious when you have to do it day after day. Furthermore, I dont think we need to act as is MAPS, or any other revshare advertising site is really about advertising, it’s about a way for people interested in profit to profit safely and steadily without having to get referrals. I think I’ve had one sign-up from over 500,000 hits on my businesses through revshare advertising sites. If I really wanted to locate business-minded people looking for an opportunity, I would be better off buying a solo ad where $50.00 would buy me 50 clicks and I would probably get about 5 sign ups. You wont see any sign-up from a single 50.00 advertising pack from any revshare site.
- MAPS accepted payments through a credit card processor called VX Gateway and through Solid Trust Pay. Later revshare sites accepted PayPal which increased their reputation and ease of use.
Traffic Monsoon is very similar to MAPS. It is aggravating to login to Monsoon because you have to solve a hard-to-read CAPTCHA. Just like MAPS, ad packs also cost $50.00, which means that you can again get caught in a situation where you dont have enough new revenue to compound your earnings quickly into new packs. Case in point, I just logged into Monsoon and I have $18.00 sitting there. I cant buy new shares in Monsoon for a whole day because it will take that long to build up to $50.00. With a revshare system with lower costs for ad packs, I could use that cash immediately.
Take away points
- Monsoon is a clone of MAPS basically. Not much to more to say. They both give a 10% referral bonus and they both forbid stacking, which means you cannot sponsor yourself. This is a problem, because I want to help out my mom and my friend with earning income, but neither of them is interested in clicking ads, etc. I would like to control my account, and then control my mom and my sister’s account on their behalf. I don’t see why there is so much hate for stacking. You are just making optimal use of the system.
HQRS was one of the first revshare systems that did not require daily surfing to earn in the revenue share. At its height, it had over $20 million dollars deposit and over 5 million dollars in withdrawal. For some odd reason, it has been having serious technical problems. Actually, to be honest, they always had technical problems. They would accept payments from solid trust pay and then not add the ad packs to my account because their site would drop connection during the payment process. I wrote to support when this happened and they fixed it the first time. However, this time the site operator is gone and no one can get in. But we all have his facebook page and strongly believe once he gets over grieving a family loss, he will return.
- When a site is run by a single person, the whole thing can go down and everyone can lose their money when that person is no longer available.
- A purely passive site will attract large amounts of revenue and is sustainable.
- Having so many people logging into a single website creates serious scalability problems.
- A lot of the advertisements being served often have huge delays leading to slow or no page loads. For instance, if a website is pulling banners from 20 or 30 other sites, and some of those sites are lagging, then the main page at the main site lags.
- Having a lower cost of entry is appealing. Ad packs only cost $5.00 at HQRS – 10 times cheaper than Monsoon or MAPS!
Mo Brabus (MoB) gained a lot of attention because they showed how their site could lead to much more earnings in 30 days than either Monsoon or MAPS. They had nice powerpoint slides and excel spreadsheets with calculations and presentations. Another great thing about MoB is that the CEO, developer and tech support person are all in the Skype room with you.
The downside of MoB is that they have had several serious technical issues time and time again. The site is constantly plagued with new failures. Not only that but because they implemented a forced matrix in their comp plan, it takes a long time to calculate their revshare.
A final failing of MoB is that they offered a free $30.00 to new sign-ups and then began to lock people’s accounts based on suspected fraudulent sign-ups. Suspected. In other words, honest members were locked out of their accounts because they had sign-ups from the same IP. There are numerous legitimate reasons for sign-ups from the same IP and if MoB really cared about unique users, they would have users uniquely identify themselves by uploading government IDs. But instead they treat their honest customers with distrust and suspicion, a very poor policy.
On top of the final failing: they have monthly/annual membership fees… that was a failing of MAPS that they should have dropped. 5.00/month for basic membership and 50/mo for pro membership. Both completely a unique failing of Mo Brabus.
- MoB keeps your deposits from separate payment processors in separate wallets. This means if you have $2.00 from one wallet and $3.00 from another processor’s wallet, you cannot buy a $5.00 ad pack.
- One cool thing about MoB is there is a daily cutoff time for surfing. Both Monsoon and MAPS bumped ahead the clock by 24 hours each time you surfed. This could lead to you losing a few hours of revshare. I found myself logging into Monsoon and MAPS twice a day to make sure that I did not lose a few hours of revshare. Let me give you an example. If I wake up at 9am and do my surfing, then I need to do my surfing at 9am or earlier the next day to get a full days revshare. If I do the next day’s surfing after 9am, then I am not qualified for revshare until I do the surfing. By contrast, when there is a fixed time by which all surfing must be done each day, say 5pm, then it doesnt matter if I surf at 9am, 10am, 5am, etc. This is much less taxing on the brain.
My Paying Ads
And the one I favor above all others is My Paying Ads (MPA). First thing I like about it is the graduated ad pack program:
I love how each time I have an extra dollar or 2 in the revshare, that I can buy another share. It is important to note that each ad pack plan is a different revenue share. I.e., the $1.00 packs share revenue separately from the $3.00 packs and so on.
Here is a screenshot of someone who is kicking ass in MPA:
This site is run by Uday N. He has a Ph.D in civil engineering and lives in Singapore. I managed to locate his Facebook accounts. His personal profile has not been updated since June 2014 and I see lots of posts to his business profile on Facebook, but I don’t see any by him, ever. There havent been many recent updates to either by him.
Another great thing about this site, is that you don’t have to deal with entering CAPTCHA codes and clicking on similar images to prove you are human.
The ideal site (in an ever-evolving landscape)
Automatic pack purchases
Automatic pack purchases – is the killer feature
Numerous trusted site owners.
Each person that reaches a certain amount of share holdings is a complete owner of the site, will full admin rights. I
Instead of charging $50 per ad pack, just charge $1.00
24-7 public video webinars
You can attend any webinar. You can contribute to webinars at your level+1 and below.
High quality squeeze
Notifications when people register?
Multiple accounts allowed
No blocks on IP
No banning – just democratic discussion
No surf requirements to earn
Run by an IT professional of over 15 years.